When is the target car seat trade-in? Nowadays, it is safe to assume that most people buy their first new car seat for their child when the child is born or at least within the first couple of months thereafter. They will then continue using that same seat for ten years or more until the kids are a little bit older and big enough to have outgrown it. This is a great time to buy a new Target car seat and trade in your old one.
Interested in the Target Car Seat Trade-In? We’ve got all you need to know right here. Â The Target Car Seat Trade-In 2022 is available to everyone. So, if you’re a mom with twins or are simply a carpool queen, this program is a convenient way to upgrade your older model.
What is the Target Car Seat Trade-In event?
Every year, Target offers families the chance to trade in their used car seats for a discount on a brand-new one. They’ll accept just about anything, including soiled seats, outdated bases, and booster seats that have been in an accident. Whatever it is, they will accept anything as a trade-in.
You can punch a brand-new 20 percent discount coupon into your Target Circle app when you bring your car seat into the shop and put it in the box in front. There will be a limit of two discounts per account for the Target car seat trade-in event in April 2022. You can use your voucher online or in-store, and most important it comes with a baby gear.
Better yet, the Trade-in frequently falls with the big Target baby gear sale! When you utilize that 20% off coupon to purchase a fantastic car seat that is currently on sale, your money goes even further.
Do you want to increase your savings? To receive an additional 5% off on anything you purchase at Target, open a Target Red Card. If you’re like most parents, you’ll save a ton of money using it because it’s free. You’ll also have an additional 30 days for returns, which will enable you to decide if it’s the best car seat for your family’s needs. This is a useful perk for those purchasing car seats.
When Have the Target Car Seat Trade-In event taken place in 2022?
Beginning on Monday, April 18, and running through Saturday, April 30, is the Target Car Seat Trade-In for 2022.
For a few more weeks, you may still use your Target 20% off coupon in-store or online, so it’s ok if you’re not certain what replacement vehicle seat you really would like to order immediately.
Nevertheless, if you purchase during the simultaneous sale, you’ll get the best deal. Purchasing early in the sale is advised if you can, as some of the hottest buys during previous trade-in events have sold out in a matter of days.
Benefits of Target car seat trade-in?
Target car seat trade-in is an awesome opportunity for customers to get a discount on a new car seat. But what are the benefits of the Target car seat trade-in?
1. Save money
The first and most obvious benefit of the Target car seat trade-in is that you can save money on a new car seat. For example, if you are looking at two different car seats and the price difference is $30, you can use the coupon to save $30 off your purchase. This means that instead of spending $65 on one car seat, you will only have to spend $35. That’s a significant amount of money saved!
2. Get more value for your old product
Another great benefit of Target car seat trade-in is that it allows you to get more value out of your old product by trading it in for another item or service at Target. Many people do not know this but there are so many different things that you can buy with your coupons.
Which car seats at Target are the best to purchase with your coupon?
While going to your neighborhood Target and picking anything off the shelf is the simplest option, We’ll let you in on a little secret. Compared to many retail locations, Target.com provides a significantly greater assortment of good car seats. Online, you can discover every brand and color!
- 3-in-1 car seat grows with your child from rear-facing harness (5-40 pounds) to forward-facing harness (22-65 pounds) to highback booster (40-100 pounds)
- Slim design with dual integrated cup holders that rotate away, making the seat 10% slimmer to save valuable back seat space
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered: A combination of the most rigorous crash tests that helps to protect your little one in frontal, side, rear and rollover crashes
- No-rethread simply safe adjust harness system allows the headrest and harness to adjust together in one motion
- Choose the perfect headrest height from 10 positions to get the safest fit for your child as they grow
Everyone has different demands, so selecting a car seat is similar to selecting a pair of pants. You should make sure you purchase a car seat that is appropriate for your child, your vehicle, your budget, and that you can use consistently.
The best part on the spending front is that throughout the trade-in, Target is also having a huge car seat sale! You will be able to purchase a lot nicer car seat than if you simply went to the shop on a regular Saturday in April if you select a seat that is on sale and adds your coupon on top of it. Sadly, we’re seeing increased prices comparable to the September 2021 car seat trade-in values since manufacturers are having to absorb additional costs.
It’s also a good idea to compare pricing on Amazon, Walmart, Albee Baby, and BuyBuyBaby, as these stores frequently attempt to match Target’s sale prices.
Target accepts what kinds of car seats?
All car seat categories, such as car seat bases, infant seats, harness or booster car seats, convertible seats, and expired or damaged car seats, will be accepted and recycled by Target during a trade-in event. Target’s partner, Waste Management, will recover the components from the old car seats.
What brands does Target accept for the car seat trade-in?
Target is a big-box retailer with locations throughout the United States. It offers a variety of products for babies, including baby car seats and other safety equipment. If you have an older car seat that is still in good condition, you can trade it in at Target for a discount on a new one.
The Target Car Seat Trade-In program allows customers to exchange their old car seats for a new ones at no cost. The program began in February 2019 and will run through 2022. The trade-in value of your old car seat depends on its brand and condition, as well as its age and model year. Some models are not eligible for trade-in at all, while others may be accepted regardless of age or condition.
In addition to accepting all brands of infant car seats (including Graco), booster seats, convertible seats, and travel systems, Target also accepts convertible seat bases and vehicle base adapters for toddlers who have outgrown their convertible seats but still need a way to attach the car seat to their vehicle’s LATCH system or tether anchors
Top options for Target’s infant car seats
- Chicco Keyfit 35 Zip ClearTax is on sale for $240 from its typical price of $300. Contains a removable chemical-free cover.
- Chicco Keyfit 30 is on sale for $167 off its typical price of $220. Regularly $210,
- Graco SnugRide SnugFit 35 DLX with Safety Surround is just $134. Evenflo LiteMax DLX, normally $225, is now $115.
- Evenflo Gold SecureMax is now on sale for $182, down from $240.
- Doona car seat stroller is on sale for $440 from its typical price of $550.
Top selections for the Target travel system
- Chicco Corso LE modular travel system is on sale for $464 off its typical price of $580. contains a Chicco KeyFit 35 child safety seat.
- Chicco Corso modular travel system, on discount for $402 off its typical price of $530. Infant car seat Chicco KeyFit 30 Zip is also included.
- Chicco Bravo travel system is on offer for $256 from its typical price of $400. 4
- Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System, on discount for $209 from its typical price of $320. includes the superb Evenflo SafeMax infant car seat, which is not suitable for tiny automobiles.
Is there a limit to how many items I can trade in?
Target is offering a trade-in program that lets you get a gift card to use toward your next purchase. The program is called Target Car Seat Trade-In 2022, and it’s available online, at Target stores, and even though the Target app.
The program allows you to trade in any car seat for a gift card worth $100 or more. You’ll also get a coupon code for another 20% off your next purchase when you trade in your seat.
But there are some limitations on how many times you can use this offer:
- You can only trade in two new baby car seats per visit.
- You can’t use the offer more than once per day.
A lot of times the best car seats in these stores are expired, but Target has some of the best target car seat trade-in deals we’ve seen so far. The nice thing is that they also make it easy to find out what date your car seat was manufactured, and whether or not it’s expired. If you have kids, this is important to know. Car seats expire 6 years after they are manufactured.