Wondering how to get dog hair out of your car? Keeping Dogs as a pet is beneficial as they offer great companionship and general good vibes. Families generally considered pet dogs as part of their family and these characteristics make them practically inseparable from their owners. As a result, It became a normal practice to see dogs having a car ride with their owners as it can be often difficult to leave them behind. As fun as having them around is, the major downside is that their fur can easily get trapped in the car upholstery and create a hairy mess. This gives an unpleasant look to the vehicle interior and getting them removed can be seemingly a daunting task.
If you have found your self in such messy situation and you ended up here looking for ways to get dog hair removed out of your car, rest assured you are in the right place as we will be showing you ways to get it done. Without further ado, let’s dive into the details!
How Can I Remove Dog Hair From My Car?
Enjoying a smooth ride with your furry pet can be fun filled until you discover they have left behind layers of furs on the car seats, carpets and other parts of the interior. Below are few methods you can explore to remove dog hairs from your car and restore the aesthetic value of your vehicle interior.
Vacuum the interior
A vacuum cleaner has proven to be an effective tool in removing all unwanted dirt in vehicles. In this case, dog hairs can be easily removed from your car by simply vacuuming the whole vehicle interior. However, it is advisable you use vacuum cleaner that specially designed for pet hair removal to get optimal results.
This is an effective tool to loosen the dog hair from the vehicle upholstery for easy removal process. Fabric softeners are produce with chemicals that softens the dog hairs and free them up, therefore making it effortlessly easy to remove the hair layers with a simple wipe. However, the chemicals in fabric softeners are quite powerful and should not be applied directly. In this regard, it is advisable to mix the softener with a few drops of water in a spray bottle before use.
This method is one of the easiest and convenient way to remove dog hair from car. After putting on the rubber gloves, sweep your hands in the same direction across the car upholstery. With this process, the dog hairs are gathered on cluster and can easily be picked up and removed.
- VERSATILE - Keep your home free from loose lint and hair. The ChomChom lint roller for pet hair removal works like a charm on furniture, upholstery, blankets, and other items riddled with fur.
- REUSABLE - If ripping off hundreds of lint roller sheets is a pet peeve of yours when cleaning, give our pet hair removal tool a go. It doesn't require sticky tape, so you can use it again and again.
- CONVENIENT - No batteries or power source needed for this dog and cat hair remover. Just roll this lint remover tool back and forth to trap fur and lint into the receptacle.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Upon picking up loose pet hair, simply press down on the release button to open and empty out the fur remover's waste compartment.
- SATISFACTION - Should you have questions or concerns about this pet hair remover for laundry and beyond, our team is available 24/7 to help. We want you to be dog-gone happy with your purchase!
The sticky side of duct tapes also comes in handy for dog hair removal in cars. This process involves wrapping a decent amount of duct tape around your hand with the sticky side facing the outside. Place your hand on the affected area to collect the dog hairs. This method is time consuming. Therefore, it is more suitable to collect stray pet hairs after large chunk has been removed. Using a vacuum cleaner or runner gloves.
As surprising as this option might sound, it is an effective tool in removing dog hairs from car. The principle of static electricity technically allows a simple rub of a full blown balloon. This is to lift off loose dog hairs on the car interior surface. However, this method should not be deployed in cases where the dog hair is fully embedded. Which can be stubborn to remove.
The process of removing dog hair from car can be carried out using the above methods in this article. As a preventive measure, it is advisable to groom your dog regularly to remove all strands of loosed hair before your dog hop into your vehicle.